How to Access Educational Learning Opportunities on the District Website
The “educational learning opportunities” for your student to be working on are now accessible on LCSD2’s website. Here’s the easiest way to find them:
- Go to http://www.lcsd2.org/covid19/
- Click on the blue “At Home Learning” button. That screen will ONLY show the recent additions.
- Click on “Secondary Education” towards the top right (black header bar with white writing). This will pull up a list of ALL secondary resources.
- SVMS resources are listed on the left-hand side by grade and subject.
Hopefully you’ll be able to access these and continue learning from home!
SVMS Library Resources
To access non-fiction SVMS ebooks:
- Click "Library" (see tab on top of this page)
- Click "Gale Resources"
- Click "Middle School Resources"
- Type in the name of the book and click "Search"
If you need additional help, Mrs. Osmond has created a YouTube video to show you more specifically. You can find the video on the library page of the SVMS website or click on this link: https://youtu.be/5mOUtNZKUns
AR Testing Access at Home
Students will use their regular username and password.
Time restrictions have been adjusted so you can test at more convenient times.
To access test numbers for all AR books:
"Quick Search" by title will work for most books you are looking for
Choose "Advanced Search" to find specific non-fiction books and make sure you also list the author of the book
Click here to go directly to the library page for SVMS and additional information on library resources.